Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blogusus

I was sitting around, not being very productive, when I found myself listening to “comedy central” (www.npr.org). As usual, they were reporting on some outward sign that humanity was burning its little way towards the end or whatever and I found myself ranting at the computer speakers…again.

Muttering to myself, I stumbled around the web and read some things on blogger.com that provoked a few smirks, some outraged gesticulations, and my mouth frothing over. It was then that I realized a cunning plan…

Why not post my inane blather? I could make jillions of bucks! Scantily clad women would throw themselves at my feet! I would have millions of admirers!

I realized right away that these goals were unrealistic. I mean women do not throw themselves at your feet…they usually just walk up to you and then lie down. Much less wear and tear.

At any rate, so here it is! Perhaps when the applause dies down I will post some other crap. We’ll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Tanis said...

And so a star was born.... :D
can I have your autograph??? :P