Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Nigerian Scam Spam, Draft #3

Last draft for the NSS.  This one weighs in at around 200 words.

Subject: Please take a moment to save a soul

I am writing to you today on behalf of some people who made a few mistakes.  While one mistake certainly deserves consequences, nothing is worth an eternity of suffering, but that's what they are looking at.  But you can give some of them a second chance.

As you have no doubt guessed, this is Lucifer, God's fallen angel writing to you.  I recruited these people in my struggle with God only to realize that my rebellion is doomed to failure.  While I deserve any punishment that God decides on, I think that my followers should get another chance.

That's where you come in.

I can transfer ownership of these souls to mortals, who can then judge the soul and free those that are worthy.  I have to trust that you will be honorable in this regard, but I think that a second chance is better than what they have with me: no chance at all.

In order to transfer control over to you, please send an email with the words "I hereby deliver my soul unto thee" in the subject line.  The address is prince_of_darkness@668.com.  Yeah, I know, some stupid DNS squatter got there before I did.

Please help these people,

Lucifer
Angel Most Fallen

2 comments:

Tanis said...

Ha Ha!! You will win for sure :)

so awesome... :)

M SATHISH RAM said...

good another nice person feeling for another