Sunday, August 22, 2010

BYBS: Beneath Ceaseless Skies

©2008 - 2010 Firkin Press, unless otherwise noted, All rights reserved.
Image from the current issue of Beneath Ceaseless Skies.

Quoting their "About..." link

Beneath Ceaseless Skies (ISSN 1946-1046) is a SFWA-qualifying, pro-rate online magazine dedicated to publishing the best in literary adventure fantasy. 


Beneath Ceaseless Skies is an online is a combination of podcast and print short story site.  They do mostly fantasy stories, akin to Podcastle, except that they are not exclusively a podcast magazine.  Some of my favorite stories from the site include:

Another candidate to put on your iPod.

1 comment:

Tanis said...

We listened to Tinyman when we went up north for Christmas - it was very long (which was good), and was pretty good :)

I shall have to read the linked one at some point - my ipod decided it hates me and wants me to jump off of a really high cliff, so it won't work right now.