Saturday, October 11, 2008

BYBS: Ozark

A while back I had asked Ozark, the person who created the "Mind Flayed" webcomic, for an exchange: I'd write a short story about their characters if they would draw me a picture for one of my short stories. Recently I was saying hello the other day when they mentioned this and the result was the following pic:

This is "Grandpa Sith" from the story Deathtalker 2 – a silly yarn set in the Star Wars universe. For the curious, I wrote "Tentacle Luuuuv" in exchange. Hence my BYBS for the week is the opportunity to exchange art thanks to ye web.

2 comments:

PERBS said...

It is truly a blessing when we can help each other out!

SandyCarlson said...

Most excellent, my friend. There is a lot of goodness and spirit on the Web, and I am glad you offered up more evidence!