Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ummm…A Short Story?

Yes, lame, isn't it?

Well, for quite some time™ I have wanted to post some of my writing drivel. As I commonly do with anything, I put it off.

For no discernable reason, I decided today to actually do something about it.

What I really wanted to do was start posting the second installment of the DeathTalker stories, but I realized that, as incomprehensible as it was, it would be much harder to understand if I started with Part 2. So here's part 1.

Assuming anyone actually reads this dog and wants to send spelling corrections, grammar fixes, etc. please direct them to what0607@yahoo.com. If you want to make general comments, feel free to do so. I reserve the right to whine, mutter and delete comments that I find too accurate (depressing).

If this story is received well (HA) I have a few others knocking around on my hard drive I can also post. We'll see.

For those that read my BYBS stuff (hi mom!), you may have noticed that I have not posted in a while. Not sure if I'm going to continue with BYBS: maybe all the bile and negativity is just risen to the level where I cannot think of anything positive to write about. Maybe I have writer's block, who knows?

At any rate, have fun reading it and avoid gnomes.

-W

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I read your blogs too and I'm not even related to you!