Sunday, February 18, 2007

Vitamin I

The Blue Panther Experience is host for Blog Your Blessings. Click this link, grab the blogroll code, add the code to your blog, leave a comment on Blue Panther Experience and post your blessing. Quick and easy!
For those that don't hike, "Vitamin I" is an alias for Ibuprofen: an aspirin substitute. It is especially good at dealing with pain. At the moment I have been immobilized by a nasty, pain inducing cold style of thing. Hence this is a very short, past-due posting. Argh. Tags: , , .

7 comments:

kuanyin333 said...

May your health be radiant NOW! And so it is! Happy BYB Sunday

CyberCelt said...

Hoping you feel better soon.

Hopeful Spirit said...

Ah, I know all about Vitamin I. Take 3200 mgs or so every day for carpal tunnel syndrome. It is a miracle drug. Hope you feel much better soon.

Blue Panther said...

I didnt know that Ibuprofen is known as Vitamin I. Wishing you good health and hoping you wont need the Vitamin I anymore very soon.

Unknown said...

LOL

hooray for VITS! *

of all kinds & sorts ;)

Anonymous said...

Get well soon !

CyberCelt said...

Glad it was an argh and not an AUGGHHHH! LOL.

There is a supplement Airborne that was invented by a school teacher that boosts your immune system. If you take it when you feel that you are coming down with something, you can head it off. It works.

Have a good week.