Sunday, July 19, 2009

BYBS: An Uplifting Moment

I had an uplifting moment last week. As I was walking through a parking lot to get to my car, the sun was shining brightly and it just felt good to be alive. Nearby plants were vibrant with life, the breeze was cool, the sun comforting and it just seemed like everything was right.

Even the blazing heat of my car (you know, when the sun is beating down on your dashboard and the inside feels like an oven) felt nice.

For me, these moments are rather few and far between. I don't really know why I felt that way just then, only that it was wonderful while it lasted.

2 comments:

Tanis said...

yeah, those moments are nice :) I was going to say it's too bad there's not more of them, but if there were more of them, they wouldn't be as special :)

Unknown said...

wow. your post reminded me of the last time i felt that way :D